New Year, Same me, Same problems

by - January 06, 2019

So... funny story... blogging is hard.

I find it hard to commit to anything other than a packet of JaffaCakes and a cup of tea, so if you ask me 3 weeks is an achievement in itself. But like every boyband that made it in the 90's... Welcome to my long awaited comeback.


It is a New year, Christmas is over and we're all fat again!!! Gyms are heaving and the religious gym go'ers are seething and I am majorly grieving my festive diet which consists solely of pigs in blankets, stuffing and festive bakes from Greggs. Those pasties are some good shit. 

Want to know the most important thing about January? a clean slate. Forget the guilt you felt on December 31st because you ate 3 tubs of Celebrations over a space of 2 weeks. Those 12 bottles of wine you guzzled, erased from your memory. The 3 trips you took to the buffet table at your aunts annual boxing day feast, don't even think about it. Because it is January and the rules are "New Year, New Me". That person was the old you. The new you would never eat 4 packets of crisps in one sitting because 'they're only small bags'. That person is a piece of history. I am the new and improved Lou, The skinny girl I once ate is screaming because she is ready for her solo performance and I am ready to let her shine.



I am back in the gym, I think that skinny girl is beating me black and blue from the inside because I am SORE. I have scowered the shops for the stretchiest gym clothing in all of the land and renewed my Apple music subscription to make the gym somewhat bearable. Sidenote: I found a clubland version of 'Thank U, next' and it was SHAMEFUL. Ari leaves no room for improvement. Wannabe Dj's you have been warned. Leave her musical genius alone. Anyways... I have eaten a record of 2 salads this week and I am ready n' waiting for my abs. I find myself consistently disappointed when I eat healthy and I don't instantly look like an Instagram influencer or a Victoria Secret model.

 

To Conclude, I am more than ready to get this show back on the road. This time I've decided to step away from the scales, last time I was really focused on getting results on paper and not letting the people around me down as well as my readers, which is part of the reason I stopped posting. It is really heartbreaking when you are busting your arse and just watching the scales plateau. 

So it is back to square one! Can't wait to bring you guys with me.

Love ya! 

Lou xox


You May Also Like

0 comments